1. Chicken Wrap
- 1 Tortilla (Trader Joes)
- 1 Boneless Chicken Breast (cafeteria)
- Produce: Avocado, tomato, lettuce (cafeteria)
- Spices: Garlic powder, onion powder (Trader Joes)
- Sauces: Mayo, barbecue sauce (cafeteria)
- Slice chicken into long pieces half an inch.
- Take your tortilla, and add a light spread of mayo and barbecue sauce.
- Add a layer of lettuce, tomato, and avocado.
- Place the cut chicken on top.
- Add a light sprinkle of garlic and onion powder.
- Wrap it up: Take the two ends from left to right and fold so they touch in the middle. Then roll the wrap.
- Place in the microwave for 20 seconds.
2. Avocado Salad
- 1 Avocado (cafeteria)
- 1 Tomato (cafeteria)
- 1 can of corn (Trader Joes)
- 2 spoonfuls of lemon juice (Trader Joes)
- 3 spoonfuls of chopped red onions (Trader Joes)
- Olive oil & Vinegar (cafeteria)
- Chop avocado into bite size pieces, place in a bowl.
- Chop half of a tomato into bite size pieces. Add to the bowl.
- Add 3 spoonfuls of corn, and chopped red onions to the bowl.
- Add the lemon juice. Mix.
- Add 1 squirt or olive oil, and vinegar. Mix.
3. Chicken Salad
- 2 grilled boneless chicken breasts (Cafeteria)
- 2 packets of mayo (Cafeteria)
- Celery (Trader Joes)
- Walnuts (Trader Joes)
- Salt (cafeteria)
- Lemon Juice (Trader Joes)
- Dice chicken breast and place in a bowl.
- Take half a small stalk of celery. Dice and place in bowl.
- Add mayo into chicken mixture. Mix.
- Add 2 spoonfuls of lemon juice. Mix.
- Add two pinches of salt. Mix.
- Sprinkle some walnuts.
4. Peppermint Oreo Truffles
1. 1 package of Oreo cookies
2. 8 oz. cream cheese
3. 30 pieces of hard peppermint candies
4. 15 oz. of semi sweet chocolate
5. Optional: crushed coconut, almonds and cinnamon
1. Crush up Oreos into tiny crumb-like pieces
2. Crush up hard peppermint candies into crumb-like pieces
3. In the same bowl with the crushed Oreos and peppermint candies, mix in cream cheese until well blended, creating a thick paste mixture
4. Form small sized balls and place in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes (roll the balls into a rounded structure after 15 minutes if unable to do so immediately after mixing the ingredients).
5. Using a double saucepan, melt the chocolate until completely melted
6. Roll the balls individual in the melted chocolate, covering it fully with chocolate
7. Before the chocolate hardens, you may sprinkle coconut, almonds or cinnamon to the top
8. Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving