Historically, texts comprised of only words have been the predominant form of literature taught in English Literature classrooms. However, since the 1970s, the comic book industry has expanded tremendously, giving educators more options for their classrooms. According to the Curriculum Review, many university researchers in more recent years consider some comic books, also known as [...]
- Accepting Our Own: The Bias Against Black-Hatters
- Reclaiming the G-Word
- Warmed by the Light
- BREAKING NEWS: English Department Loses Two Full Time Professors
- Why Did Waldo Go to Therapy?
- The Magic Touch: Banning the Right Books
- A YC Boy’s Worst Nightmare: Eliminating the Friendzone
- Pants-Pants Revolution: A Skirt-Wearer Talks Back
- Our English Department: What’s Happening?
- In Loving Memory of Sara Lamm Dratch